1 1/4 cups almond flour (1 cup works for a 6″ pan)
3 tablespoons butter, melted
pinch of salt
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
2/3 cup sour cream
2 large eggs
4 tablespoons granulated Lakanto™ or Swerve™ sweetener
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325° F. Line bottom of a 6″ or 7″ springform or push pan with parchment paper.
- Mix all crust ingredients until combined. Press crust ingredients into bottom of pan evenly. Use back of soup spoon to smooth out crust.
- Bake crust for 10 – 15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Mix all filling ingredients using a food processor or electric mixer. Mix until smooth.
- Poor filling into pan with baked crust.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Middle should be set, but a little bit looser than edges. Allow to cool and chill in refrigerator for 6 hours.
- Remove from pan, slice and enjoy!
- Serve with fresh berries if desired.