Have you ever received good advice that you were unable to follow? Has your doctor ever recommended a lifestyle change that you found to be unsustainable? Have you ever wanted something in your life, but found you couldn’t achieve it alone?
Health Coaches are knowledgeable advisers who provide ongoing support and guidance as you set goals and make sustainable changes that improve your health and happiness. As your Health Coach, I will listen carefully and help you to navigate the world of contradictory nutrition advice to determine what changes are necessary for you.
Your personalized program will radically improve your health and happiness. Together, we will explore concerns specific to you and your body and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance.
As a client of my health coaching program, you will…
- Set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- Work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- Understand and reduce your cravings
- Increase your energy levels
- Feel great in your body
- Learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
- Improve your personal relationships
- Discover the confidence to create the life you want
Your program includes…
- 25-minute to 1 hour sessions (time and frequency based on client needs)
- True Cellular Detox™ Program includes a client portal with a rich set of resources
- E-mail support between sessions
- Recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare
- Coaching and support to help you make dietary and lifestyle changes you want
- Simple yet informative handouts that will increase your nutrition knowledge
- Access to my newsletters with the latest health tips and recipes
- My personal commitment to your Health and Success
To decide if health coaching is right for you, I invite you to schedule a free initial consultation with me.
During this session, we will discuss your health and lifestyle to determine how I can best support you in achieving your goals.
The experience of some of my Clients…
“Through my husband’s experience in the health field, he sent me to Michelle Sala.
After having weight loss surgery in February of 2013 my body simply has never been “right”. I’ve always had some level of frustrations with intermittent annoying symptoms such as low energy, low libido, always a cold sensation throughout my body no matter what the temperature was outside, extreme fatigue as well as extreme mood roller-coaster.”
I have seen many conventional doctor’s, and done so much blood work over the years trying to find out what is going on, I’m not implying all are bad or not wanting to help, but let’s face it Dr’s are NOT trained in a modality to heal, rather most of their training comes from research done by Drug companies to sell drugs, NOT heal the body cellularly.
Since working with Michele over the last 3 months, I have seen many changes in a very short period of time. Three of the biggest changes I have seen are:
- My energy level is much better and I am not as worn out by early afternoon like I used to be.
- My body temperature has gone up a bit and I am not as cold as I used to be (I will always have some temp issued due to my weight loss surgery) and
- The extreme emotional roller-coasters I used to have are GONE! I am much more level-headed, and able to make rational decisions. This has made an amazing change in my daily life with my husband and family!
I highly recommend Michelle’s work if you truly want to heal. She has been the lifesaver I have needed to start to heal my body in the right ways long term! Thank you Michelle for all that you have helped me with!”
-Rebeka L (Ogden, UT)
“By working with Michelle I have cleared up my eczema. I now know what foods flair up my eczema and what ingredients I need to stay clear from, including ingredients in my beauty supplies.”
-Jan F. (San Clemente, CA)