8-Week Online Course Starting 1st Week in March – Healthy Living for Busy Women
We all know that women do the majority of the grocery shopping and cooking for their families. We also know that healthy cooking and eating is a challenge. There are so many convenience options available! However, many of us have family members with weight, allergy, and blood sugar issues. There are so many other health issues that are lifestyle related that can be reversed with proper diet, but with our busy lives we cave into convenience. What if you could learn some easy ways to start incorporating healthier habits into your routine??? Well, if you agree, this course is for you! I have over 8 years experience teaching this to busy individuals and am excited to share this information with you!
What will you learn in 8 weeks?
- Identify health goals for your family
- Learn what’s actually healthy from what seems to be healthy
- Learn to read food labels, safe food storage, safe cookware
- Feeding picky kids, husbands, parents/meal planning
- Diet variation, finding the best eating plan for you
What will you accomplish in 8 weeks?
- Learn how the food industry has snowed us!
- Clean out your pantry, be a savvier shopper..
- Feel better about what you’re feeding yourself and your family!
- You may even lose weight!
The course will include:
- Eight (8) weekly 1-hour live zoom sessions
- Handouts, videos, journaling
- Accountability, homework
When will the course be held? (These times are Mountain Standard Time, so adjust time according to your time zone)
Mondays 10am to 11am (March 8th start – 6 spots left)
Thursdays 7pm to 8pm (March 4th start – 6 spots left)
What is the investment for this amazing information?
Option 1: $299 includes Four (4) 30-minute one-on-one health coaching sessions ($300 value for only $100 more!)
- Health coaching sessions to be coordinated with weeks 2,4,6,8
Option 2: $199!!!!!! 8-week course, no coaching. Introductory offer!
Interested? Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot! Please let me know which time slot works for you!