Norwex

What you clean your house with is just as important as the other environmental chemicals you are exposed to on a regular basis. With Norwex antibacterial cloths you can clean 90% of your home with just water. They have wonderful enzyme-based products for cleaning the other 10% of your home. Besides the antibacterial cloths, I…

Pure Water Freedom

Pure Water Freedom Full Line of Household Flouride Water Filtration Solutions  Your #1 source for Fluoride filtration. We have the fluoride filter that works for you! Pure water is essential to the health of you and your family. Unfortunately our tap water has become a chemical cocktail of fluoride, pesticides, chlorine and many other contaminants.…

Aqua Tru

 Aqua Tru REVERSE OSMOSIS WATER FROM YOUR TAP – Use Code: 100 to get $100 off your order! The first and only countertop reverse osmosis water purifier that is certified to create bottled quality water from your tap. No plumbing or installation required. TRUPURE™ TECHNOLOGY AquaTru’s exclusive, patent pending TruPure technology miniaturized the same reverse…